Not only them, although the history of its occurrence is often associated with the desire of Peter the Great to immediately create a seaside residence with all these charms - alleys, fountains, flower beds – of course, this is beautiful. But during the war, most likely, the main thing is to win. And therefore Popova’s manor somewhere in the area where Marley stands, was then only one of the stops along the road to Kronstadt being built. And only later did it turn into a single palace and park ensemble. The history of Peterhof officially began in August 1723, when its grand opening took place. It happened from the sea – through the Sea Canal, through which the guests of Peter the Great passed. Already in those days, the sights of Peterhof were amazing. And the first guide was proud of Russia because there was something to surprise the guests. Russia has changed, and Peterhof has become one of the symbols of these changes. The present look of Peterhof is far from the image that the first excavators, gardeners, and builders once diligently created: the idea remained unchanged, but over time Peterhof ceased to be only the residence of His Imperial Majesty, and the new owners always tried to decorate it in their own way. The remains of former luxury that have survived to our days around Peterhof – Alexandria, Sergievka, Znamenka and Kolonistsky Parks – are proof of this. Their safety is very different. But even in this form, these fragments of the Peterhof ensemble deserve special attention, because they show Peterhof from the other side – from the side where there are no fountain ideas, straight alleys, symmetrical palaces and flower gardens, and created by man, without disturbing, without overturning the natural beauty, only emphasizes it. This is another Peterhof. There is a third – Peterhof residential quarters, which began in the same time of Peter the Great – after all, it was necessary to settle diggers, gardeners, builders somewhere, wasn’t it? Thus arose Old, and then New Peterhof – respectively west and east of the Kolonistsky park. This Peterhof is decorated with buildings of a utilitarian purpose, and a magnificent one: the Imperial Stables, the station of New Peterhof, the Peter and Paul Cathedral and so on. Today’s view of these areas will be the first to tell about how Peterhof was destroyed during the war – the pediments of most buildings are marked here by post-war years – the years when they were restored. Peterhof was actually destroyed. The misanthropic nature of the war is fully manifested here. But after the war it began to come to life: in 1946 they were launched fountains along the Sea Canal; in 1947 a new Samson was installed. The "rebirth from the ashes" continued, and in 1972 the Upper Garden opened. After 2000, with the opening of the Lion cascade in the Lower Park and museums in the pavilions of the Colonist Park it was mostly over. To build – to destroy – to rebuild. Restoring everything as it was, by all means, with the song, even if through an exertion, with joy, even if through force – here it became a symbolic, politically important affair. And Peterhof/Petrodvorets again becomes a symbol – a symbol of the post-war revival, the successes of socialist construction in the USSR, the ambitions of the new Russia. The renaming in 1944 of Peterhof to Petrodvorets and the phased return of the old name in the post-Soviet era is another example of the influence of political, rather than historical, considerations on its appearance. Peterhof is changing with time, maybe, sometimes falling behind it or defeating it ... A trip should help to determine this issue somewhat more accurately.
Я провожу и индивидуальные экскурсии для небольших групп от 1 до 6 человек, и для групп побольше - при количестве участников от 7 человек.
Принимая Ваш заказ, я уточню Ваши пожелания и на основании этого смогу предложить вид транспорта, который нам с Вами потребуется. Это может быть находящийся в моем распоряжении минивен Лада Ларгус или любой другой вид транспорта, который я закажу для Вас отдельно.
Обычно при группе до 6 человек достаточно минивена, и тогда я сам прекрасно выполняю обе функции – функцию водителя, подразумевающую доставку до места проведения экскурсии и обратно, и функцию экскурсовода.
Если же нам потребуется более вместительный вид транспорта, то водитель в этом случае предоставляется компанией-партнером.
Наша с Вами экскурсия начнется в самом центре Санкт-Петербурга, у памятника Кутузову, что у Казанского Собора. Это недалеко от станции метро Невский проспект.
Дату экскурсии и время встречи мы согласуем заранее, а накануне, за день до нашей встречи, мы созвонимся, чтобы подтвердить нашу договоренность.